- What personally identifiable information is collected from you through the website, how it’s used with whom it could be shared.
- What choices are available for your requirements regarding the utilization of your data?
- The security process in position to protect the misuse of one’s information.
- How you can correct any inaccuracies in the data.
Information Collection, Use, and Sharing
We’re the sole owners of the data collected on this web site. We only have access to/collect information that you voluntarily give us via email or other direct internet site contact from you. We shall not sell or rent this information to anyone.
We shall use your data to answer you, about the reason you contacted us. We will perhaps not share your data with any third party outside our organization, besides as required to fulfill your request for services.
Your Access to and Control over Information
You might opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. You are able to do the following anytime by contacting us via the email address or contact number given on our web site:
- See what data we’ve about you, if any.
- Change/correct any data we’ve about you.
- Have us delete any data we’ve about you.
- Express any concern you have about our use of your computer data.
We take precautions to protect your details. When you submit sensitive information via the web site, your information is protected both online and offline.
Wherever we collect sensitive information (such as credit card data, contact info), the information is encrypted and transmitted to us in a secure way. It is possible to verify this by buying closed lock icon in the bottom of your browser, or searching for “https” at the start of the address of the web page.
While we use encryption to protect sensitive and painful information transmitted online, we also protect your information offline. Only employees who need the information to execute a specific job (for example, billing or customer service) are granted access to personally identifiable information. The computers/servers in which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.